ST. ALOYSIUS’ INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Department Of Arts
Motto:- Quality Improvement, Teamwork and Devotion
The Department of Arts works with the motto of “Persevere-Excel-Promote Quality”. The students graduating from the Department have distinguished themselves both in language and literary studies and have earned laurels for the college by their remarkable and outstanding success in different walks of life. To achieve the above objectives we shoulder the responsibility of molding the character of students through the teaching learning process. We aim to build a healthy relationship with the students by combining academic excellence with higher values of life. We attempt to promote quality research and advanced methods of teaching for the effective dissemination of knowledge to enhance professional skills.
To impart value based on world class education with the purpose to contribute to the society through excellence in the emerging areas of various sectors.
The department aims at:
• Providing better and user friendly accessible information and experience to each and every student.
• Being upgraded with the current education system and reforms to provide the best education for the student’s welfare
• Reaching out to every student personally and extracting the best out of them
ST. ALOYSIUS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
|S.No.||SUBJECT COMBINATION||GROUP CODE|
|1.||Geography- Sociology- History||GSH|
|2.||English Literature- History- Sociology||EHS|
|3.||English Literature- History- Geography||EHG|
|4.||Home Science- Drawing-History||HDH|
|5.||Home science- Music-History||HMH|
|6.||Psychology- Geography- History||PGH|
SEMINAR / WORKSHOPS
1. 2 days Virtual Workshop on – “Interview Tricks/ How to make Bio-data/ Communication Skills” on 21st and 22nd May 2021.
2. One day National Webinar on – “ Entrepreurship Development and Scope in India After Covid 19” on 16th June 2021.
3. Guest Lecture in Sociology on – “Scope and Opportunity in Social Science” on 22nd April 2021.
4. Two Days National Conference on “Covid-19: Impact on Indian Culture and Society” on 18th and 19th January 2021.
|Time Table 2023-24|
|Syllabus with Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs) and Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)|
|HISTORY – First Year, Second Year, Third Year||GEOGRAPHY – First Year, Second Year, Third Year|
|SOCIOLOGY – First Year Second Year Third Year||ENGLISH LITERARTURE – First Year Second Year Third Year|
|PSCHYOLOGY – First Year Second Year Third Year||HOME SCIENCE – First Year Second Year Third Year|
|DRAWING – First Year Second Year Third Year||MUSIC – First Year Second Year Third Year|
|F.C. (FIRST YEAR) – Hindi Language, English Language, Environmental Studies, Yoga and Meditation|
|F.C. (SECOND YEAR) – Hindi Language, English Language, Startup and Entrepreneurship, Women Empowerment|
|F.C. (THIRD YEAR) – Hindi Language, English Language, Personality Development and Character Building (Revised), Digital Awareness- Cyber Security (Revised)|
|Desktop Publishing DTP||Web Designing|
|OLD QUESTION PAPERS||CCE QUESTION PAPERS|