The quality of research undertaken in the past will set the tone for orientation of research work to relate it to provide solutions to the growing problems of the modern and changing Indian society. The worldwide exposure of the research will bring paradigm shift to shed complacent attitude of the studies conducted in the past and consigned to the annals of the library and to conduct research in the modern context.
The Research Committee was established in college in the year 2020 with Dr. (Mrs.) Harkirat Kaur as its in-charge till December 2021. Dr. Rashmi Choubey took the responsibility of Research Committee from January 2022 onwards.
The Committee works with the Motive of:
- To provide information and research guidance.
- Disseminating information’s regarding various research funding agencies.
- To motivate and train faculty members to apply for research projects.
- To facilitate participation and presentation of papers in seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Reviewing proposals for workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Foster interdisciplinary research projects and publications.
- Encouraging outreach internships and projects for students.
IC- Dr. Rashmi Choubey
1) Dr. Vasu Sharma
2) Dr. Shahida Ansari
3) Dr. Preeti Shrivastava
4) Dr. Aradhana Dhanraj
5) Dr. Harkirat Kaur
6) Dr. Lajwanti Patel
7) Dr. Roshani Diwedi