Department of Commerce and Management works with a motto in “Excellence through knowledge and practice” “Cynosure of innovation through knowledge and skills”. Since its establishment in the year 2019-20 the department has been at the forefront in catering to the needs of students pursuing UG courses in commerce and management. The department focuses on imparting to its student’s holistic knowledge. Practical knowledge is imparted to student through various add-on courses, beyond curricular scholarly activities and training programs to bridge the gap between academia and industry. The faculty members are also actively involved in research and publication activities to broaden their horizon and explore new frontiers of knowledge. Dr. Shahida Ansari is the Head, Department of Commerce and Dr. Vasu Sharma is the Head, Department of Management.
To nurture intelligence and deeper commitment towards human welfare.
To facilitate an in-depth reflection and analysis of issues, problems and concerns, in order to assist and further the transformation that society needs.
- To articulate a positive approach to contemporary issues and offer ideas and opportunities of service and outreach in an academic environment.
- To develop an analytical and result oriented temper in the learners Highlights of the Department Aloysian Management Association: A platform for the students to excel in various cocurricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Guest lectures.
- Industrial tours.
- Academic Competitions.
- Cultural Activities.
- Social Service.
- Placement Cell Activity.
- Internal Grievance Cell.
- Mock MBA Entrance Tests.
- Quarterly Newsletter –AMA review.
- Weekly Business review.
- ICT enabled teaching.
- Simulation Games.
- Annual Prize distribution to the Highest Scorer in BBA.
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT
- Capsule program of Spoken English.
- Wi-Fi Facility.
|Applied Economics||Bachelor’s of Business Administration ( BBA)|
|Tax Procedure and Practice|
SEMINARS / WORKSHOP / CONFERENCES
- One day National Webinar on “Tax Planning and Investment Strategies” held on 13th June 2020.”
- One day National Webinar on “Entrepreneurship development and its scope after Covid19 held on 16th June 2021.”
- Innovative Practices in Teaching & Learning
- Basic computer proficiency skills
- CV Preparation
- Career Guidance and Planning
Guest Lecture on “Insights of Financial Markets and Crypto-currencies” organized by Department of Commerce on 18th February 2022.
Guest Lecture on “Career Opportunities for Undergraduates: A Roadmap to Successful Future” organized by Department of Management on 15th February 2022.
Diwali Competition on 29th October, 2021.
|B.COM.-GENERAL & B.COM.-TAX||B.B.A.|
|Business organization and communication||Commerce Vocational|
|BBA Group A Major||BBA Group A Minor|
|BBA Group B Major||BBA Group B Minor|
|Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs) and Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)|
|NEWSLETTER COMMERCE 2022-23||NEWSLETTER MANAGEMENT 2022-23|
|NEWSLETTER COMMERCE 2021-22||NEWSLETTER MANAGEMENT 2021-22|
|NEWSLETTER COMMERCE 2020-21||NEWSLETTER MANAGEMENT 2020-21|
|ANNUAL DIARY COMMERCE SESSION 2022-23||ANNUAL DIARY MANAGEMENT SESSION 2022-23|
|ANNUAL DIARY COMMERCE SESSION 2021-22||ANNUAL DIARY MANAGEMENT SESSION 2021-22|
|ANNUAL DIARY COMMERCE SESSION 2020-21||ANNUAL DIARY MANAGEMENT SESSION 2020-21|
|ANNUAL DIARY COMMERCE SESSION 2019-20||ANNUAL DIARY MANAGEMENT SESSION 2019-20|
|B.Com. & B.Com. (TAX.)||B.B.A.|
|OLD QUESTION PAPERS||OLD QUESTION PAPERS|
|CCE QUESTION PAPERS||CCE QUESTION PAPERS|
|QUESTION BANKS||QUESTION BANKS|